Overseas application of China's triclopyr

Summary: As of Q3 2019, triclopyr is mainly used in the cash crop—sugarcane in major foreign regions. Sugarcane occupies about 67% of triclopyr consumption, while the other the 33% is for rice and other crops.As of Q3 2019, triclopyr is mainly ...

Crop Protection China Monthly Report 2001

www.cnchemicals.com